Watkins Petro-Carbo Salve

I've had problems with my feet for over two years. I often showed my condition to a neighbor of mine whos occupation is a nurse. She also was looking for something to soften her heels. She bought a container of Petro-Carbo Salve and shared half the container with me. After buying prescription medicines worth $100.00 a tube I became frustrated and nothing was working. I had cracks on my heels, under my toes, on the sides of my feet and on the soft pads. It was impossible to walk my dog or wear dress shoes. I lived in hiker boots for two years. Looks great with a suit. I started using Petro-Carbo Salve both morning and night and with in a week felt the the moisture returning to my feet. In order to keep the cracks together I was using bandaids when I discovered duck tape that's when the healing started. The tape kept the sauve on and as I removed the tape at night a layer of the dry skin would come off on the tape. I've used the product for over a year, my condition is almost cleared and I'm enjoying wearing dress sandals and shoes once again. Thanks for a wonderful product I recommend it to any one suffering from cracked heels.

Watkins Petro-Carbo Salve

No comments:

Post a Comment