Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Rinse, 750 Ml Bottles (Pack Of 9)

I received a sample of Oulast Mouthwash made by Scope in my mail. I thought sure another product that claims to be batter than others...well I was very surprised. It has a clean pleasent taste and not that drying you out with alcohol feel. Scope Outlast mouthwash does not leave you with that medicine taste other mouthwashes are famous for. It does last longer than any other mouthwashes I have tried. I am using the "long lasting mint" flavor and I have purchased this twice since receiving my sample. Another aspect of this new mouthwash is that it is gentle. I have suffered from the skin in my mouth peeling from other mouthwashes. My dentist says it's like a mild allergic reaction to the product. With Scope Outlast I have none of that yucky peeling. Scope Outlast does what it says, makes your breath feel fresh 5 times longer and tastes great. I can usually find a coupon of sale for Scope Outlast but its a product that is worth paying full price for. It works.

Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint Rinse, 750 Ml Bottles (Pack Of 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment