Swan Calamine Lotion

Several years ago, I've also been covered with Poison Ivy blisters. And not just one part of my body... what wouldn't be that bad in comparison... but my whole body. It happened, because I've been so eager to clean out our old barn in the country, that hasn't been touched for decades and had different types of weeds all over the place. I didn't know, that it was the Poison Ivy ( pure ignorance on my part, that's for sure). I didn't want to go to the doctor, because for that reason we would have to return home, to Dallas, and it would interrupt all our plans. Therefore, we had to grasp for any cure, we could come up with, because my condition was getting worse by the minute. Luckily, the neighbors had Swan Calomine Lotion in their home pharmacy box, could you imagine! I've been saved royally! From the very moment, I've started to apply it on my whole body, the relief was almost immediate. Thank you, Swan Calomine Lotion! You're the best!!!

Swan Calamine Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment