Lifecore LC-985VG Elliptical Trainer

I have owned a lot of exercise equipment, and the Lifecore LC-985VG Elliptical Trainer is a very good machine. Unlike some others I have tried, it has a very smooth action, is quiet, and is easy to use. It's also smaller than several other models I've tested, so it fits nicely in most rooms. Further, because it is lightweight and has two front wheels, it's easy to move.

The assembly instructions are not the best, but I've seen much worse. Regardless, it's pretty obvious where most of the parts go. It took me about one hour to assemble by myself, though it would be easier and quicker with two people.

Recently I moved the machine to a different room and one of the front wheel casings cracked. I don't know if this occurred because of a defect or because I went over a bump too quickly. I called the manufacturer (toll-free number) and received prompt and courteous service. When I bought the machine I registered it online, so my information was quickly found by the company representative. I described what happened and the representative was surprised because it was unusual for a wheel casing to break. Nevertheless, without any trouble he promised to ship me a replacement part free of charge (still under warranty). I called on a Friday afternoon and received the part on the next Tuesday. Changing the part (only one screw) was simple and took about two minutes. It's nice to know that there are still some companies that stand behind their products and provide good service to their customers.
Lifecore LC-985VG Elliptical Trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment