One-A-Day One A Day Teen Advantage

I'm a girl, so I took One A Day Teen Adavntage for girls, (in the pink package.) This product promises to clear up skin and promote a healty immune system. As a person who is constantly sick, I was very interested in this product.

When I first took it, there was an honest difference in my skin. But after a while, that started to go away and there was no efefct on my skin. This really did help boost my immune system as I didn't get sick for a long time after beginning to use this product.

I used it for two months, and occasionaly when I would take the pill, it would cause my stomach to hurt like no other. It felt as though I was going to vomit and my stomach was going to explode.

I talked to someone about this, and they told me that occured because there is iron in this vitamin and a lot of it because it is made especially for teenage girls. My body would sometimes react badly to it although it would go away in a few hours and wouldn't hurt at all at time. The doctor I spoke to told me to take food before using this vitamin, and while it helped most of the time, I stopped taking it because I couldn't handle the pain. (But personally, I am very sensitivy to pain.)

So overall, great product. But your body may or may not react well to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment