Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Cool Blue Gel

On vacation in 2004 in Jackson Hole, WY, I slapped the palm of my right hand down on a red-hot (but not red-colored) stove burner in our kitchenette in the log cabin motel one evening. Within seconds, an image of the coil was burned into the palm of my hand and it hurt like heck. I called a hospital emergency room, and the doctor said I might be able to avoid an emergency room visit, but it was a judgment call. He said if I wasn't going to come in, I should look for an aloe product. I decided not to go to the emergency room. I drove to a supermarket in town, my hand wrapped in a wet towel, and found this stuff. I applied it, and it immediately reduced the amount of pain in my hand. After treating my beet-red hand with this Cool Blue Gel for four hours--keeping it about 1/4 inch thick--and periodically blowing on my hand to take away the remaining pain, which was still considerable, I went to sleep. Upon waking, my hand was pain free and a completely normal color---I couldn't even tell it had been burned. All that remained to show me I had had a burn the night before was the white image of the burner coil, which disappeared in a few days.


I can't say enough about this stuff. In my opinion, a bottle should be in every household.
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Cool Blue Gel

No comments:

Post a Comment