Tec Labs StaphAseptic First Aid Gel

Getting over an abscess infected with MRSA required a stronger form of antiseptic for preventative measure, to decrease the likelihood of future MRSA infections. This product, purchased here for that purpose works very well as a first aid antibiotic.


I have been using it for about a month now on any breaks of skin near the previously infected area and anything more than minuscule elsewhere on the body. I've found the gel dries and stays on the skin better than any other antiseptics I've tried (neosporin, polysporin, etc.), making a protective barrier. Additionally, wounds on which I've used this product seem to heal a bit faster and cleaner (less visible early after) than anything else I've used. I feel much safer from repeat MRSA infection using StaphAseptic (corny as the name may be...). I'm glad I got this stuff.
StaphAseptic First Aid Bactericide Gel 2 oz (56.7 g)

No comments:

Post a Comment