Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel, 1.5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)

I'm a big girl, and I honestly love this stuff. Before I came across it, I was using baby powder. While baby powder prevents the chafing, it creates too much dust. Further, my skin where I put the powder every day for years became extremely dry, red, and flaky.

Since these past couple of weeks that I've been using Monistat Miracle Gel (my own name for it - it's really a miracle for me), I've become a very happy, more confident woman. I'm no longer self-conscious about powder being in certain places (talk about ruining a mood - baby powder is not a sexy smell! lol), and the skin now looks like regular, healthy skin. I am no longer dried out and red. The gel lasts all day long and all night - I haven't had to reapply it even once! This truly is a gift.

That being said, let's make a push for Monistat to trash their current packaging and put it in bigger tubes!!! Who's with me?? :-D
Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel, 1.5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment